PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE FILLED ALL THE SPACES FOR HOT FOOD CATERING & TRUCKS FOR 2017. STILL PLACES AVAILABLE FOR ALL OTHER PITCHES
We are now taking registrations for MKFoodFest 2017. If you would like to showcase your business in a delightful environment to lots of local foodies you can file your application here.
The MKFoodFest will feature:
- A marquee capable of holding 25-30 tables for craft food businesses. Table and chairs provided for the stallholder. Stallholder fee for this area is an upfront payment of £15 per table.
- A farmers’ market area for stallholders using their own gazebos and tables. Stallholder fee for this area is an upfront payment of £25.
- A hot food area for catering pitches, vans etc. Stallholder fee for this area is an upfront payment of £105.
- A beer and cider area for both on and off sales of alcohol. Stallholder fee for this areas is an upfront fee of £75.
- Cookery demonstration area.
- Children’s cookery related activities and foraging walks. Fee for activity providers is £25.
Don’t forget! If you register with us below you will also need to purchase your pitch from our shop page.
Why should you register?
- Opportunities to showcase your products to more than 3000 people.
- Sampling and tasting opportunities to entice potential new customers.
- Opportunities to raise the profile of your brand to potential customers.
- Entry to MKFoodFest is FREE to all visitors.
- Free marketing support of the event including:
- Press Advertising.
- Radio advertising.
- Online through the website and our various social media platforms.
You can register your interest here….